By joining our site and posting art cards here,
you agree to all of the terms detailed below:
- Your mailing address is required to join, but will not be seen on the public site. This will be used to ship cards/payments directly to you.
- We require that you login to the website at least every two months to verify you are still an active member. We do not want to have cards on the site that are no longer for sale or where the pricing has changed. If you do not login to our site within a two month period, your cards will be temporarily hidden on the site until you login again.
- Be sure to keep your e-mail address current on our site, this is the main way we communicate with you about inquiries and purchases.
- Your contact information is kept private and is not given or sold to any 3rd party companies.
- You must be the original artist of the card and have full rights to sell & distribute the card.
- Artwork that is not permitted on our website includes, but is not limited to: Any artwork containing full or frontal nudity, genitals, female nipples, naked butts or butt cracks, sex/erotic/pornographic artwork of any kind, extreme gore or any other artwork that may be considered adult/mature/offensive in nature.
- We suggest that you watermark your artwork before you post it online, to avoid any art theft issues that could arise.
- Only post one version of each card/image. Example: If you have a limited edition set of 10, don't 10 different card listings, just post one listing and indicate you have a quantity of 10 available.
- Don't post card listings that you do not have available for purchase immediatly. If you plan to order art card prints of artwork, wait until you have the prints in your hand before you post the listing on the site. This is not a print-on-demand service.
- All artwork that is uploaded to the site will be resized to fit within a 350 pixel area.
PAYMENTS FOR YOUR SALES
- You set the price of the cards that are sold on our site. All prices are in $USD.
- You are expected to honor the sales price you post online. If the card price changes, but you do not update it on our website, you must honor the price it was sold for on the site
- If a card is sold through our website, you will be contacted via e-mail and asked to confirm the order.
- When you have a sale, you are responsible to remove any cards from our site that are no longer for sale or reduce the quantity of cards available from your members area.
- You will have 5 days to ship out the card, unless other arrangements are made directly with the buyer.
- You are responsible for shipping out the card to the buyer and doing all fulfillment. We do not offer a print-on-demand service.
- You are expected to package the card in a 'toploader' or other protective sleeve/mailer, so the card is not damaged during shipping.
We reserve the right to remove any artwork or delete any accounts for breaking these guidelines or for any other reason. If any funds are owed to the artist when their account is closed, this amount will be paid to the artist.
- In most cases, you will collect the money directly through your PayPal account.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, or we collect the money through our shopping cart, you will be paid the total amount of the sale, minus a $1.00 transaction fee for each card that is sold.
- Payments to artists are made by the 15th of the month, for the previous months sales. Payments are normally made via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, we can mail you a check after the amount owing is greater then $10.00.